• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread: 3/11 vs. Cleveland

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, fair point.  I guess I'm suspect of Butcher's abilities, but admittedly I don't think fans can know much about how effective one coach is vs. another.

Yeah, we don't see what actually goes on so it's tough to judge. All we see is the results which depends on many things other than what the pitching/hitting coaches do, but when the results aren't there they are often scapegoats to keep the fans happy.

I meant details. I can see the score but nothing else. They don't televise it over here for the most part. College basketball is more important.

I didn't see that you were over in Japan.

It remains a nothing nothing game.  It could be taken one of two ways.  Kazmir made the Angels hitters look really really bad, or the Angels hitters made Kazmir look really really good.

Meanwhile, TBTBS is doing his part to make Mike Scioscia's decision on whether or not to play him, thank goodness.  The worst thing for the Angels is if Wellsy tears the cover off the ball during Spring Training and wedges himself into the opening day lineup.

I didn't see that you were over in Japan.

It remains a nothing nothing game.  It could be taken one of two ways.  Kazmir made the Angels hitters look really really bad, or the Angels hitters made Kazmir look really really good.

Meanwhile, TBTBS is doing his part to make Mike Scioscia's decision on whether or not to play him, thank goodness.  The worst thing for the Angels is if Wellsy tears the cover off the ball during Spring Training and wedges himself into the opening day lineup.

I guess it's the worst thing then...