• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moneyball

Lou E Ville

Is there less power or is there less contact? Strike outs are way up.

You can't use common sense when discussing data. The evidence shows there is no increase from users and non users. Obviously, it's hard to get a sample without bias and it's not ethical to do a controlled study.

It's rather easy to explain. Power is not only generated through the lower body (anybody who has played baseball can testify to this) but baseball is such a mechanically dominated game as well as hand eye coordination.

Being beefy up top doesn't help you hit home runs or pitch better.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you....but if you're suggesting juicing will only give you mass in your upper body, you're way off.

If you're seriously doing cycles, I can promise you that you're nort skipping leg day. Building your quads and glutes is an absolute in lifting. Any power lifter will tell you that squats are their number 1 most important lift, and that building your quads increases your flat bench and military.

I guarantee these guys get the same info from their gear hookup. They didn't just inject their 10 CC's and hit arms all week. Thats what high school kids do.