• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's

tennischmp

Twins were pretty good up to a few years ago -- geez, have they tanked..........

of course, the Twins fans are looking at the Halos team / organization of the past three years and saying the same thing.

I hear we are installing a pond in the rocks next week so the A's can celebrate the division title clincher by jumping into the pond.......oh, and that's not the Honda Center, BTW.

Who thought this team would win more games then last season? I know I was one of maybe 5 people on this board who was pretty high on the A's and I though 94 wins was the absolute max. 85-90 made way more sense to me. I thought the loss of McCarthy and Inge from the clubhouse would be a big blow. I thought that they'd only get to 90 because they'd get to play the Astros. Turns out they can beat other teams, too.

Who thought this team would win more games then last season? I know I was one of maybe 5 people on this board who was pretty high on the A's and I though 94 wins was the absolute max. 85-90 made way more sense to me. I thought the loss of McCarthy and Inge from the clubhouse would be a big blow. I thought that they'd only get to 90 because they'd get to play the Astros. Turns out they can beat other teams, too.

Not as many injuries this year helped.

I couldn't help but noticing the A's eliminated the Angels from the postseason last night. Y'all should be pulling for my Rangers to make their way into the postseason and beat the A's in the ALCS to get back at them for you. It was supposed to be the Angels vs. the Rangers the last two years. The A's are interlopers messing up our fun.