• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Overpaid, immature, arrogant, spoiled brats

gotbeer

Uhhh, yeah, pretty much! What the hell are people talking about they didn't get to celebrate on the field? What a bunch of bologna. 

Sorry hipsters that think Brian Wilson moral highground tweets are something to take with anything more than a grain of salt, I'm gonna have to side with McCain on this one. Doyers got their celebration on the field in front of fans. Doyers got their celebration in the clubhouse. What the f*** are you doing in a place you don't belong?

Just not a respectful way to celebrate or treat another stadium or team at all.

Uhhhh, give it 6 more months and I think you'll see Obama wins that one (if he already hasn't).

Must be why he was RE-elected.

Who the hell cares...I mean, besides Senator McComplain?

If the D-Backs didn't want the Dodgers jumping into the pool after clinching the division, they probably should not have coughed up that 9 1/2 game lead they had over the Dodgers in June.

Blah blah blah old hat repeating post not saying anything new.

And Senator McComplain?  Really? The best people can come up with? That's Senator McLAME.

Blah blah blah old hat repeating post not saying anything new.

And Senator McComplain?  Really? The best people can come up with? That's Senator McLAME.

Blah blah blah...I stopped reading after the first few whiney posts. And whiney tweets from an old Senator who once had a presidential campaign that pretty much ended the day he tapped the Pig With Lipstick as his running mate.

Yeah. THAT'S why.

Get real.

Yeah, because more people thought he was better than Mr Silver Spoon.

Actually, the title of this thread pretty much describes the majority of the House of Representatives. You know, the ones who threaten to violate Section 4 of the 14th Amendment if they can't get their way like they haven't 40 times previously.

Edited by Mark68

I'm no Dodger fan, but congrats to them for turning their season around the way we hoped our boys should have...  I think it was pretty funny that they decided to take a dip in the pool after clinching in Arizona.  The Arizona players, managers, owners, and Congressman are seriously over-reacting to this spontaneous celebration.  

Apparently, the Arizona Brass directed the Dodgers to NOT celebrate on their field.  That, to me, is a bigger violation of the "unwritten rules" than bathing in the pool (I'm sure there have been worse fluids in that pool, than champagne).  Fans that travel to support their teams are entitled to see a little celebration from these adult boys playing the baseball game.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would still have been laughing if the Yankees decided to do some rock-climbing at the Big-A to celebrate at the beer garden after clinching.  The Dodgers had already "shown-up" the D-Backs on the field, when they overcame a 6-run inning.

The best way to prevent this is to defend your home field (and pool) on the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF44FhndRk

That wasn't spontaneous. 

It was at least as spontaneous as our yearly "Buttes Memorial Pool Run" that we compete in during our Spring Training visit.  We know that it's gonna happen one of those late nights, but the course and degree of sobriety changes...

Don't know why it took you 2 seoerate posts to grasp at straws.

You really only had enough material to make one.

I was replying to two separate (note: spelled correctly) posts that were grasping at straws.

Politics aside, instead of whining, the D-Backs should have played better the last three months so that the Dodgers could not gain 20 games on them in that span. I hate the Dodgers, but "Poolwatergate" or whatever this is being called is much ado about nothing. The game is played by immature, overpaid, spoiled brats.

The D-Backs should just shut the hell up and figure out what went wrong so that nobody celebrates on their field or in their pool next year.

I was replying to two separate (note: spelled correctly) posts that were grasping at straws.

Politics aside, instead of whining, the D-Backs should have played better the last three months so that the Dodgers could not gain 20 games on them in that span. I hate the Dodgers, but "Poolwatergate" or whatever this is being called is much ado about nothing. The game is played by immature, overpaid, spoiled brats.

The D-Backs should just shut the hell up and figure out what went wrong so that nobody celebrates on their field or in their pool next year.

Celebrating is fun. I don't care how and where you do it. Only thing to care about is what we need to do to celebrate in our pool next year.

If you don't want the opposition team to celebrate winning a division title by jumping into the pool located inside your ballyard -- well, don't have a pool in your ballpark........

I guess McCain doesn't have much else to do but play on-line video poker on his cell phone and rant about a MLB team's celebration.

Oh by the way, a number of those 'spoiled brat, over-paid' players McCain refers to apparently have nice large homes in Scottsdale, AZ and are Arizona taxpayers and voters........

Now, do I think the Dodgers should have gone diving into the D-Backs pool as part of the celebration? Probably not. Is it the biggest celebration faux paus ever? NO.  Is it really that big of a deal? NO.  Does it provide some national attention and highlights the D-Backs ballpark? YES.

And the question of the day........what reason(s) would a team have to construct a swimming pool (for use by the fans) at their ballpark?

Apparently, whatever product the team is placing on the field isn't enough to keep the fans' attention for nine innings.

Come to think of it -- they should install a similarly located pool at Chavez Ravine complete with a cocktail bar -- might see a lot of fans out there first through the third innings and then starting about the sixth inning.........might be one way to keep Dodger fans from arriving late and leaving early.

OK -- It's tough to diss the Dogs and their fans right now.......they're celebrating a Division title while we are hoping for a much more low key celebration of finishing at .500.

When the Angels clinch the division next year (it will happen), I'm going to hop the fence and jump in my neighbors pool. When he gets pissed, I'll justifiably say "If you didn't want people jumping in your pool, you should not have built one".

I don't understand why a visiting team can treat the stadium as their own just because they won a game. If you want to celebrate in a pool, then go to the hotel. Dodgers purposely used the DBacks pool to rub it in their face.

When the Angels clinch the division next year (it will happen), I'm going to hop the fence and jump in my neighbors pool wearing my Angels speedos. When he gets pissed, I'll justifiably say "If you didn't want people jumping in your pool, you should not have built one".

I don't understand why a visiting team can treat the stadium as their own just because they won a game. If you want to celebrate in a pool, then go to the hotel. Dodgers purposely used the DBacks pool to rub it in their face.

Fixed