• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Overpaid, immature, arrogant, spoiled brats

gotbeer

What is with the Douchebacks organization getting so butt hurt about opposing teams and their fans. This is same organization that forced Dodgers fans, that spent huge money for dugout seating behind home plate, to wear Douchebacks gear or get ousted from the stadium.

Now they go all out Kinsler and tell them to get off their field after winning their first division in years. Followed by the Senior Senile Senator from Arizona acting like life guard and blowing the whistle on pool frolicking. What next McCain, bombing Chavez Ravine to teach them a lesson?

I hope Puig pissed in the pool staining it so badly they have no choice but to drain it and have it acid washed.

The Dbacks are the only ones acting classless here. Now if one of them took a dump in the pool then I might see a cause for concern but it really isn't that big of a deal.

Here's an idea: If you don't want the other team celebrating on your field, beat them so they can't. Don't ask them to not celebrate and then get all pissy when they do.

I'm sure none of you would have a problem if the A's clinch at the Big A next week and celebrate by climbing on the rocks.

I think it would be pretty funny, actually. The rocks suck ass. Also this team kinda deserves it after the year they've had.

I get what you are saying though.

Classless is really the wrong word here.  It's more about respect, and the Dodgers obviously showed very little for the D-Backs.  This would be equivalent to the Rangers jumping the wall in Anaheim and climbing up and down the rocks.  I doubt people here would just shrug it off.

With that said, I'm sure the incidents with Kennedy had a lot to do with this celebration and I wouldn't blame the Dodgers if that was their motivation.

Is it a big deal? Not really. Classless on the Dodgers part...yeah. As someone mentioned, it would be like jumping over the wall and throwing a party along the CF concourse...or if you win at poker trashing some guys front yard and shitting on his couch in celebration. It's not their house, they could have celebrated in the locker room and come out to greet some fans. It's not like they won the friggen world series.

The way this place reacts when someone showboats a homerun...yeah, don't really think folks wouldn't be up in arms

The Dbacks are the only ones acting classless here. Now if one of them took a dump in the pool then I might see a cause for concern but it really isn't that big of a deal.

Here's an idea: If you don't want the other team celebrating on your field, beat them so they can't. Don't ask them to not celebrate and then get all pissy when they do.

Well they didn't celebrate on the field...

I don't think the Angels would've instructed the A's before hand that they weren't allowed to celebrate on the field...

The Diamondbacks told them they could celebrate on the field at first which they did, but once they got to the clubhouse to stay there and celebrate there and not to come back out onto the field. So they did allow them to celebrate on the field.

Edited by tennischmp