• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Howie Kendrick

LAAMike

I'm expecting to be disappointed..

This does not come off as you describe further below

I'm expecting more rally killing double play balls.

again, there is no "probably" anywhere in this post

Wow. How the **** did I hi-jack this thread? I posted that he'll probably be disappointed if he's expecting a breakout year from Kendrick, then Stradling wrote some condescending bullshit. If a "valued member" on this site wrote what I wrote no one would've cared.

It's your attitude angelsmania32. You come off as a troll. Try rooting for all players on the team you claim you love for once. It's a new season with new life and a clean slate.

Wow. How the **** did I hi-jack this thread? I posted that he'll probably be disappointed if he's expecting a breakout year from Kendrick, then Stradling wrote some condescending bullshit. If a "valued member" on this site wrote what I wrote no one would've cared.

I didn't say you hijacked this thread. You hijacked plenty of threads with your Butcher/Scioscia hate a plenty over the past year or so. 

I'm just saying, I got my eyes on you Focker. 

Play it cool and we have no problem. 

Christ, it's a baseball message board.

Goodnight everyone.

No. It's a community of Angels fans who love the team, the manager, the coaches in an effort to root on their team through the good times & the tough times.

If you want to spout negativity all the time, use Twitter for that. 

Lol. I love the martyr card.

Sometimes there is a disconnect between what we think and what ends up on the board. People are pointing out that a great deal of your post seem negative and in a not overly constructive or discussion inducing fashion.

Heat of the moment type stuff is fairly acceptable within reason, but I think what most people tend to have trouble tolerating is perseveration.

Do with this what you will.

Lol. I love the martyr card.

Sometimes there is a disconnect between what we think and what ends up on the board. People are pointing out that a great deal of your post seem negative and in a not overly constructive or discussion inducing fashion.

Heat of the moment type stuff is fairly acceptable within reason, but I think what most people tend to have trouble tolerating is perseveration.

Do with this what you will.

Well said, Doc. 

Scott, I love the picture! I can't believe you still have that one.  :D

I have it somewhere on my backup hard drive.

Ha. Can't believe I don't have more of em.  I still remember the crowd that gathered over there.  It was 2005, by the way.   

Ha. Can't believe I don't have more of em.  I still remember the crowd that gathered over there.  It was 2005, by the way.   

I remember we ran over there to get pictures of Vlad and see him, but our attention focused shifted quickly on the Dominican reporter.   :wub:

I see a little double standard on this board though. I love this board (Chuck has done a great job), but I see that lifetime is allowed to make excuses for Scisocia in every thread he wants and never gets warned, banned, etc.

My point is that as long as you're on that side of the fence...you're safe from being banned or whatever. Maybe I'm wrong IDK. Sorry if I've trolled in the past. I'm trying to be better about it. I have nothing personal against anyone on this board. Just want to make that clear. I like this place because it gives you a place to express your opinions with people who share something in common with you. I'm really trying to be better about not getting so angry after losses. I'm just very emotionally invested in this team, and I don't like seeing them lose. I hope we kick ass this year

I see a little double standard on this board though. I love this board (Chuck has done a great job), but I see that lifetime is allowed to make excuses for Scisocia in every thread he wants and never gets warned, banned, etc.

My point is that as long as you're on that side of the fence...you're safe from being banned or whatever. Maybe I'm wrong IDK. Sorry if I've trolled in the past. I'm trying to be better about it. I have nothing personal against anyone on this board. Just want to make that clear. I like this place because it gives you a place to express your opinions with people who share something in common with you. I'm really trying to be better about not getting so angry after losses. I'm just very emotionally invested in this team, and I don't like seeing them lose. I hope we kick ass this year

lol why would I get warned or banned for supporting Scioscia with sound reasoning against your (or anyone else's for that matter) incessant negative rants?

I respect everything you just wrote, but you seem to be missing Chucks point. He has asked you to be less negative and stop calling out players or coaches with every post. You can't compare yourself to lifetime because he is doing exactly the opposite of what Chuck is asking you not to do. I hope that clears it up for you.

lol why would I get warned or banned for supporting Scioscia with sound reasoning against your (or anyone else's for that matter) incessant negative rants?

Honestly, I see you laughing at others posts a lot and just attacking posters with differing opinions. I don't see too much sound reasoning.

No homo I assume. Back to Kendrick, I have no idea what he'll do this season, and I never do with him. So I really have nothing to offer to this thread. I apologize for wasting the time of anyone who read this post.

No. It's a community of Angels fans who love the team, the manager, the coaches in an effort to root on their team through the good times & the tough times.

If you want to spout negativity all the time, use Twitter for that. 

Ok, I'm not paying attention. I didn't know we were in 3rd grade English class. I'm paying perfect attention. All I see is you "loling" at other peoples posts, and just being a dick sometimes. Overall, you just seem angry and bitter a lot

and if that is all you're seeing here, you're not paying attention. You're not paying perfect attention or anything close if that's your perspective. And I'm never angry here. But I can't say the same about you.

And BTW, nothing personal against you Lifetime, but you have a hard time admitting your wrong. Even now you still can't admit you were wrong when you used to say Hatcher shouldn't be fired. Clearly he should've been fired as proven by the Angels recovering from that awful offensive start (under Hatchet) to being the best offensive team then on under Eppard. I expect you won't admit you're wrong on Butcher if Santana has a phenomenal year, and Vargas/Hanson/Blanton all tank. BTW, I'm very tired right now so I think I'm just going to stop arguing and typing up responses and I'll probably just go to bed right now. I'm going to the Ducks game tomorrow I'll be rocking my Ryan Getzlaf captain jersey who just signed an 8 year contract. I'm PUMPED. GO DUCKS. I'm expecting to see a couple goals from our newly signed captain. Hoping to see the Finnish Flash (Teemu) maybe get an autograph from the legend :D  :) . Hoping Palms is back from his injury!

P.S. You guys should've seen me tonight at my hockey game. Guess who scored two goals? This guy write here ;) . Sweet dreams everyone! And dream of the Ducks winning another game!