• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jonathan Van Eaton Interviews with AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com

Jonathan+Van+Eaton.jpg

Interview conducted by David Saltzer, AngelsWin.com Senior Writer

One of the most interesting and compelling stories that I heard during my time with the Orem Owlz was that of Jonathan Van Eaton. How he came to pitch in the Angels organization was something out of a Hollywood script. I'll let him tell the story in his own words.

It's a good thing that it all worked out for him in the end because while I was there, I saw a potential relief prospect who could move through the system. He had a plus slider and low 90s heat that really kept hitters on their toes. Some of the people with whom I spoke described his slider as one of the best in the organization.

As a non-drafted free agent signing, Jonathan has an uphill battle. But, with his repetoire and the way he dominated right-handed hitters, he has the tools to win that battle.

Click here to watch our interview with Jonathan Van Eaton.

6sYBt3u9lrs

View the full article