• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Brawl in Canada-Mexico game.

Now this is how you get people to start talking about the WBC.

Seriously, this was the first time I made a point of switching over to the WBC.

I've had most of the games on in the background, but that was the most entertaining WBC moment I've seen so far.

Looked like Mexico/Dodgers 3B Luis Cruz was motioning to the pitcher after the bunt to hit the next guy in the ribs.

The whole idea of "bush league" is kind of silly to begin with, but it's a tournament where run differential is a big deal, so getting upset over that bunt was stupid.

I knew a guy that pitched in the Mexican Leagues (big gringo). They don't mess around down there. He had some wild stories. Sometimes it would carry over to the bars and hotels at night long after the game.

They sold beer in cans and bottles at the games in those days. He said he learned after getting hit a time or two, that when a fight broke out, he would run into the dugout.

Looked like Mexico/Dodgers 3B Luis Cruz was motioning to the pitcher after the bunt to hit the next guy in the ribs.

The whole idea of "bush league" is kind of silly to begin with, but it's a tournament where run differential is a big deal, so getting upset over that bunt was stupid.

I agree now, I didn't realize how big run diff. was in this tournament. The coaches should be stressing that fact to the players, letting them know that 'running it up' is part of the deal here.....if a good MLB player (i.e. A.Gonzalez) would have gotten hurt in that scrum, that would probably be the beginning of the end of the WBC...

I agree now, I didn't realize how big run diff. was in this tournament. The coaches should be stressing that fact to the players, letting them know that 'running it up' is part of the deal here.....if a good MLB player (i.e. A.Gonzalez) would have gotten hurt in that scrum, that would probably be the beginning of the end of the WBC...

No more than a good player being hurt in a MLB regular season game would mean the beginning of the end of MLB.