• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gammons on MLB network

Jobu

Sure why not right after you do.

I am not all pissed off at the world like you are 24/7. I hold no animosity towards Moreno, he has been working hard making the Angels a pretty damn nice franchise. Mistakes made? Hell yes but the same guys bitching about free agents that didn't pan out or trades that let talent go were cheerleaders for those deals to take place. Sometimes even the best thought out plans fail.

If your boycotting the Angels then take the next logical step and don't participate in the team fansite that is supported by the ballclub. To quote AO, STOP IT! JUST STOP IT KEVIN!

I am not all pissed off at the world like you are 24/7. I hold no animosity towards Moreno, he has been working hard making the Angels a pretty damn nice franchise. Mistakes made? Hell yes but the same guys bitching about free agents that didn't pan out or trades that let talent go were cheerleaders for those deals to take place. Sometimes even the best thought out plans fail.

If your boycotting the Angels then take the next logical step and don't participate in the team fansite that is supported by the ballclub. To quote AO, STOP IT! JUST STOP IT KEVIN!

I can't stand posters like yourself sorry. You're a contrarian. 

I'm not pissed 24/7 at all. On the contrary. Haven't watched much at all this year. Arte has done a bang up job of showing his respect for the club and the fans. Because I boycott lining Artes pocketbook doesn't mean I hate the Angels. I bet if you were a fan during the McCourt era of the Dodgers. You'd tell people to pony up there cash to support an awful owner