• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

At least Quick's grade 2 groin strain was early enough in the season, hopefully no later than around Christmas for the return date.

Meantime, Scrivens is proving to be good in the interim.    How long will this hot goalie streak last?

Toffoli has future All-Star written all over him.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Unfortunately, I think Robb Stauber started-out pretty hot as well, and that didn't end well.  I think it all depends on the teams' mindset and attention to defense in front of him.  Three goals should be enough per game, if they're paying attention to defense.

Yep, and Scrivens looked pretty good as well.  I went with a buddy of mine who shares season seats;  third-row on the goal-line (opposing goal 1st/3rd periods).  They're great seats and reminded me of just how fast the game is at the NHL level, but we had to watch the jumbotron to see the action down in the far corner.

I thought the Kings looked pretty good.  It was good to see Brownie get back on track with a goal, and he was throwing most of the Kings hits as usual.  They played great team-defense in front of Scrivens to avenge the earlier setback in Tampa.

It was Marty St. Louis' 1,000th NHL game, and he got a nice ovation when it was announced on the big-board.  It was pretty cool as both teams congratulated him, by whacking their sticks on the boards and ice.

The West is retarded-strong right now; the top eight are separated by two points.  Gotta keep winning, boys!