• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What do you usually use when browsing this forum?

Chuck

When Browsing This Forum  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What do you use the most?

• Laptop or Desktop PC (or MAC) (Full Version of Site)
    • Tablet or iPad (Full Version of Site)
    • Mobile Device (Full Version of Site)
    • Tablet or iPad (Mobile Version of Site)
    • Mobile Device (Mobile Version of Site)
    • All of the above - Just depends

Vote! 

Trying to understand what everyone uses when on the new forum.

For me, I use mobile only on my mobile device (works beautifully) and on my tablet, the full version. Obviously the full version when on my laptop or desktop PC. 

How about you?

Here's some stats in just a half of day of collecting from Google Analytics as far as what browsers you all are using. So far apple dominates! 

Browser Visits

Safari - 476
Chrome - 408
Firefox  317
Internet Explorer - 223
Android Browser - 109
Opera - 13

I have been using Firefox for several years but I was having all kind of issues using it with the new site. I have started using Chrome and is working much better now.

Since the latest changes a week ago, you should be fine to go back to Firefox or use this on any browser now. 

chrome on mac book pro.

phones and tablets are great for content consumption but they are a pain for sites like this where you want to actually post.

Wicked, use the mobile version on your tablet and phone if it's a pain. I use the full version on my tablet, but only mobile version on my Samsung Galaxy III even though it can handle the full version, just looks and flows better on the mobile version. 

Wicked, use the mobile version on your tablet and phone if it's a pain. I use the full version on my tablet, but only mobile version on my Samsung Galaxy III even though it can handle the full version, just looks and flows better on the mobile version. 

i dont mean the site itself is a pain; the mobile version is fine.

i just mean entering data on phone/tablet is a pain because of the keyboards. so i just read and dont post when im not at my laptop.

i dont mean the site itself is a pain; the mobile version is fine.

i just mean entering data on phone/tablet is a pain because of the keyboards. so i just read and dont post when im not at my laptop.

Ah, gotcha! 

90% of the time I'm either on the Windows Box (firefox) at work or Mac (safari) at home.

Rest of the time I'm on mobile (android).

I expect to be using the iPad more during regular season games.  Full version looks nice on the iPad.

I have to amend my vote. I voted "Whatever" as I use a smart phone, a tablet, and a PC to access this site.

That said, on the tablet and smart phone i was accessing the "traditional" page without knowing it. However, tonight I switched over to the "mobile" on the tablet and have to say, sir, very, very well done. This how I plan to access the forums on bothe the tablet and the smart phone from now on.

I will continue, however, to access the traditional site on the PC.

Either way, excellent job done on the mobile site.

I may have to pick your brain in the not too distant future about what you did here because it's very impressively integrated.

P.S. - For future reference, if you see subtle capitalization errors, added letters, or blatantly misspelled words, chances are, I am responding on a moblie device. ;)

I saw our homepage www.AngelsWin.com and forum on a high end Mac's 30 inch widescreen HD monitor and WOW, impressive! Looking good, looking really good! 

I use the mobile version on my Smartphone only, though if I need to ShoutBox something when on mobile, I can easily switch back to ShoutOut something, then switch back to Mobile. Maybe in the future I'll program the mobile version to have ShoutBox too. We'll see.