• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Thread of the 2013 Denver Broncos

Spirit

They just need someone to step up on D and make the big play.  It's happened a few times this year in close games and that's what it's going to take in the playoffs as the offense should keep them in games.  I'm definitely not overconfident but looking at the rest of the playoff teams pretty much every one of them stumbled or showed weaknesses the last few weeks of the season.  Last year Denver was the favorite entering the post season and I don't really like that as the expectations are so high it makes losing that much worse.  Factor in how they lost last year and it was just brutal. 

Granted it was Houston and the Raiders but I thought Sylvester Williams and Nate Irving stepped up pretty well the past 2 games. I don't see the Chargers winning in Cincy which leaves the Colts or Chiefs, neither of which really scare me offensively. I'm more concerned over a stupid mistake or special teams play costing a critical 1st down. Stopping a team then giving up the dumb penalty is a killer. I can still see Michael Dean Perry loafing off the field against Jacksonville.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.  The last time Brady & the Pats played a road playoff game (non-Super Bowl) was 7 years ago (Jan 21, 2007).  That's a long time.  In that game (an AFC Championship game) the Pats lost 38-34...

... to Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Interesting.  The last time Brady & the Pats played a road playoff game (non-Super Bowl) was 7 years ago (Jan 21, 2007).  That's a long time.  In that game (an AFC Championship game) the Pats lost 38-34...

... to Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Sigh...  That was the year the Chargers chocked the divisional game away to the Pats.

• 7 months later...