• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Thread of the 2013 Denver Broncos

Spirit

The Patriots averaged I believe ~20 points while Gronk was out and 32 when he was in the line up.  Some of those early games he was gone they still had Wilfork who played in the first 4 games and anchors their defense and helped keep them in games.  Yesterday they scored 20 in a loss when a win would have put them in the driver's seat for home field throughout the AFC playoffs.  Luckily for them Cincy also lost otherwise they would have gone from a 2 to a 3 seed.  Right now the AFC seems pretty open and whoever gets hot the last few weeks and can carry that into the playoffs could be playing in NY in February.     

So far today 2 trips down the field into FG territory and a total of 3 points. This team is horrible as far as penalties go with 3 so far and Von Miller hurt his knee and is questionable to return while currently being in the locker room.

Edit - Von Miller out for the game hopefully it's nothing that keeps him out longer. Decker had to come out after hitting his knee against a defenders but he was at least able to put weight on it going to the sideline.

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

51 on the year and 400 yards today puts him in a position to pass Brees next week if they have anything to play for.

They clinch home field for the playoffs with yesterday's win.  I really hope they sit him next week.  Or maybe just have him play the 1st quarter.

Over the course of the season they lost Von Miller and Vickerson from the D line and Clady on the O line.  Vickerson was having a very good year and both Von Miller and Clady are pro-bowlers.  The O line has adjusted but I don't trust the D line and if they don't get pressure on opposing QB's they're going to get picked apart as the secondary is suspect.  Add in the ridiculous amount of penalties and the special teams coming up short on both sides of the ball at times and it doesn't look good as they approach the playoffs.  Anything is possible but last years team was a more well rounded team and that didn't work out.   

I wouldn't say Von Miller has been a non-factor but he definitely wasn't producing like he did his first 2 years this season.  His first few games back he wasn't in game shape but over the span of 8 games excluding yesterday when he tore his ACL in Q1 he had 5 sacks and 3 FF's.  I don't live in Denver or listen to Denver radio but I can't imagine trading him before next season would bring much in return since he'll be coming off a torn ACL and is expected to miss part of training camp.  I think he's a dumbass for trying to cheat the test and getting pulled over I believe multiple times (one time without a license on the way to/from a test) but as far as getting to opposing QB's he's head a shoulders above anyone else they currently have.  Smith who they drafted in 2013 and has been on IR this year is an interesting guy but he's also a major question mark.   

Denver media is over the top about the Broncos.  

It's kind of fun living in a state that is so fired up about their team.  You would occasionally see this a bit in LA (like when the Lakers win a championship or something), but never to the degree you get in CO when the Broncos are winning.  I would assume this is similar with other states like Wisconsin or Louisiana.