• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Thread of the 2013 Denver Broncos

Spirit

Broncos already playing like a Del Rio team.

They were insanely conservative, poor defensive play calling, and sloppy mistakes.

Agreed.  Both teams made mistakes the difference was NE made theirs in the 1st half while the Broncos made all of theirs in the 2nd half.  Denver was able to run the ball pretty much every quarter but in the 3rd quarter they barely tried to pass when Manning had the wind at his back.  We heard the commentators saying how hard it would be to throw against the wind yet the Pats scored three times in the third quarter and were successful throwing while the Broncos played not to lose.  I ******* hate that conservative BS when you go up and that's why I knew it wasn't over.  NE did pretty much everything right after the half - came right out and scored, created TO's and played pretty much mistake free football.  Denver on the other hand...reminded me of the playoff game against Baltimore last year where they just shit the bed when it mattered most.    

Not quite.

I'm not a fan of either, but a Pats fan called in and talked about the "rivalry". To sum it up, the Pats have had team wins and have usually been ahead in all games with Manning having and making comebacks or just falling short. This is the first time Brady had comeback against Manning.

To go along with what Brandon said before the game they were showing various stats for Manning and Brady over their careers and one of the stats showed was how many pro bowlers they both played with.  They both had 50 but the majority of Manning's were on the offensive side of the ball while the majority of Brady's were defensive players.  Some might argue that Manning has had more of an advantage on offense but some of those guys made pro-bowls because of Manning.  Manning's Colts were usually average to bad defensively and he has more come from behind wins going back to 2001 than Brady.  He will always take flack for having fewer rings than Brady (and his brother unless he gets another one) and while he's thrown some picks in key moments in big games he's been the main reason why his teams have gotten even that far.