• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Thread of the 2013 Denver Broncos

Spirit

It is hard to see a loss on the schedule but that is not to say they wont lose.

I actually think they'll be able to handle the Pats & Texans, but if I'm being honest I'd be ok with them losing one of them.  I really don't want them going into Dec undefeated.  The media goat rodeo that would surround that would be a distraction.  Going into the Jan playoffs with a 15-1 or 14-2 record would be alright with me. 

And I agree, once they get Miller and Bailey back, the def is only going to be stronger.

Dick on his nose??

Broncos will demolish the Chiefs this season.

He has an Owen Wilson nose.

We will see. I'd pick the Broncos, but don't discount Arrowhead for meaningful games. Chiefs D is amazing this year, but no one looks to stop the Broncos offense. They look like the only Super Bowl pick this season.

The Cowboys have a very good offense and can score points against anyone.  They proved that tonight.  But like the Broncos, the Cowboys have a terrible defense who can't stop anyone.  This game easily could have went either way and unfortunately it didn't go in ours.  But don't sell the Cowboys short here.  They played a great game and hung in with a team that is playing out of their mind and on pace to do stuff that has never been done in the NFL.

Edited by Chimi

Yeah, it was a good game by the Cowboys. People shouldn't get so down on Romo - he's no Manning, Rodgers, Brady, or Brees, but he's in the next tier down. OK, maybe two tiers down. In some ways he reminds me of Carson Palmer (although better) - he showed enormous promise early on, but never got past a certain point.

As for the Broncos, man, they just have so many weapons. Peyton Manning is an artist. He finds so many different ways to get yardage, score points. I just love watching him play. In fact, I don't really have a favorite team - I've been a fan of whichever team Manning has been on; I was a Colts fan until he left, now I'm for the Broncos.

AJ, I am a Colts fan because of Manning.  I fell in love with them so I didn't switch to the Broncos when he left but I still won't miss a game he plays in.  I just don't care win or lose.  I do hate the Cowboys so I was happy for the Broncos to win.

After having some time to reflect on the game, I actually really glad the defense had a rough go of it.  It certainly exposed some challenges on the D-Line and backfield.  This gives the players and coaches something tangible to focus on and get fixed.  (Or at least improve upon.)

Edited by Geoff Stoddart

They missed Woodyard, too. He's the one LB who has cover skills. If they can get all the key defense pieces together for the stretch run they will be tough.

The Broncos and Avs are both 6-0 and being guided by local legends. I wonder if that's ever happened anywhere else?

I am in shock over the Avs.  Going to see them tomorrow against the Red Wings.