• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Thread of the 2013 Denver Broncos

Spirit

Trevathan's quotes - (and my comments.)

“It was a dumb play in retrospect”  (It was not dumb in retrospect ... it was dumb immediately)

â€œIt’s not going to happen again."  (It better not) 

"I was just so in the moment."  (You were not in the moment, you had fast forwarded to celebration time.  Be in the moment next time)

"It was kind of selfish of me."   (Remove the words "kind of" and you've nailed it.)  

"I’m growing from it, and I’m not going to let nobody stop me from getting better."  (The only person who's stopping you is you.  Pull your head out of your ass!)

I liked what Collinsworth said about Trevathan dropping the ball.  Loosely quoted "If I'm a coach in the NFL I'm telling my players to hand the ball to the ref.  This happens far too often when it shouldn't."

For something like this "far too often" is once because it's just ridiculous but I do recall D. Jackson doing it a few years back as well as a few other players over the years.   

"I’m growing from it, and I’m not going to let nobody stop me from getting better."  (The only person who's stopping you is you.  Pull your head out of your ass!)

I particularly like this one.  It's like somebody else made him do it.  And apparently, somebody is stopping him from achieving better grammar.