• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ffbl trade

Tell me what you think:

QB- Newton

RB- Morris

RB- Gore

Flex - Ivory

WR -Nicks

WR - White

WR - Jennings

TE - Davis

D+K -N/A
B - Pead

B - Vick

B - C. Patterson

B - C. Michael

B - K. Thompkins

B - Michael Floyd

I already traded Forte for Thompkins, Gore and Ivory.  Guy really wanted Forte and figured that was a good three for one for me.

I was offered Torrey Smith and Bernard for White.  I am just worried I would be trading the better players for a whole bunch of good bench stuff. 

I'm not really big on Ivory at all.  I think he's the Jets best option at RB but he's a major injury concern and the Jets are going to suck.  Obviously it's all hindsight but looking at the trade made and the one you're thinking about this second trade seems better to me but as you pointed out you already made the other one getting quantity so that makes it harder to say yes to the second one.  I think Bernard (assuming G. Bernard from Cincy) is going to be a nice flex option throughout the year.  He'll lose carries to the law firm but he's younger, faster and a threat in both the running and passing game on a team that has AJ Green which will prevent him from seeing 8 in the box much.  As far as the second trade R. White averaged 2.7 more fantasy points a game last year than Smith and with Boldin gone Smith should see even more targets.  I'd lean towards doing it just for the depth at RB because while your other RB's on the bench have upside they aren't expeced to see a lot of carries unless someone gets injured (Seattle) or sucks (St. Louis).  That said you already have a lot of depth at WR but you would be trading the guy who has been the most consistent in White.  I have Nicks and hope he steps up in a contract year but he's got to stay on the field.