• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Skip Bayless Is Making Up Sh** About The Michigan-Notre Dame Rivalry

nate

i wonder how much espn banks on its viewers not catching those kinds of details.

if i were a fan of the notre dame-michigan rivalry (i'm not), i'd be a lot more outraged because i'd know more about the topic at hand. i'm guessing most of the millions of viewers likely assume that this rivalry has always existed (i know i did). it's crappy journalism, and it shouldn't be allowed or tolerated by those in charge. i'm glad the folks at deadspin caught it.

you think the network will apologize for the inaccuracies?

• 2 weeks later...

And on the same subject-

Mark May is now blatantly lying to viewers.

This isn't a new development. May has sucked as an analyst since day one. What he doesn't get wrong, he completely fabricates.

Of course, he has the two traits that ESPN values most in an analyst: He looks good on camera, and he has ties to college football (in his case, as a player). Accuracy and sensibility are irrelevant.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan