• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Scioscia

tdawg87

Thanks for dropping the Angels to the 14th pick Scioscia.

This team can't do anything right. First, they put themselves in an early hole to kill their chances for the postseason...then they start winning a bunch of meaningless games near the end of the season to ruin their draft position and take away that protected pick. You would think that an organization with the worst farm system in baseball and some bloated (awful) contracts would want to put themselves in the best possible position to succeed for 2014 and beyond. Since having a farm system will be the only thing that can save this joke of a team. But no. They go on to win a bunch of meaningless games all to the detriment of the future.

If they're going to be terrible, at least do it right. 

You would rather lose games for a draft pick than show Trout the club is moving in the right direction. They are bringing up the kids he played with in the minors. I think the comraderie is pretty good on this club. Did you see how hank and Calhoun responded to each others homers he last couple games? These rookies and sophomores love each other and that is a very good thing. Obviously we need better production from our pen but I would be comfy going into next year with a healthy rotation of Weaver, VJ, Richardson, and Vargas. Blanton could not possibly pitch any worse than he did this year but I still want him no where near the mound at 7:05. Hanson maybe in the fifth spot? Or a new starter brought in through a trade. They have played real good on this trip. Shut down pitching and comeback wins. This is he type of baseball we thought we would be watching all year into October.

They are bringing up the kids he played with in the minors. I think the comraderie is pretty good on this club. Did you see how hank and Calhoun responded to each others homers he last couple games? These rookies and sophomores love each other and that is a very good thing.

Great to see the young players getting some playing time and making it work.

Should give JD more confidence to make some trades after the season. Hopefully the right ones.