• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Banned From a Forum

I was banned from a forum tonight and I feel like a tool. It was a Clippers forum which makes it even worse haha. From the people that have seen me post on here for a couple years, you guys know I don't say much and I don't usually start crap. Basically I was name calling a guy who continues to troll the forum (mature, I know). He was like Angelduck but maybe worse. Sorry AD. He calls out Vinny in every single thread that exists and many people have asked for him to be banned. Today I questioned the moderators and they banned me without warning. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Anyways, I'm very thankful for this forum

I got kicked off a forum once myself, and I'm not the kind to engage in personal attacks. My crime? It was a college football fan board, and I dared to say (in pretty much these words) that perhaps the man the university had hired as head coach wasn't the best choice. It was a "rah rah" board, and dissenting opinions weren't tolerated. It led me to join a board with freer speech, and the board I run now is a descendant of that board, splitting off when the owners of the original decided to shut down. I have kicked a few people off, but they worked hard to earn it.

If the mods on that Clippers board are that sensitive, you're better off moving on. Odd that they tolerate trolls while axing contributors.

I was banned from the Angels MLB board when Justin figured out if he spammed the moderator they would ban by the amount of complaints rather than actions. I think half the regulars got axed about then but most got their IDs back.

I got banned from the official Metallica message board. Those mods are complete douchebags. If you say anything negative about any member of the band or any of the band's songs, you get a warning immediately. If you do it twice they suspend your IP address for 2 weeks. The third time, you're banned. I got banned for saying I thought the snare drum sound on St. Anger was terrible.

I was banned from the Angels MLB board when Justin figured out if he spammed the moderator they would ban by the amount of complaints rather than actions. I think half the regulars got axed about then but most got their IDs back.

I was banned from that board once too..the mods there are crazy