• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

I 'even' enough about basketball to know it wasn't a dirty move, but I'm not surprised at all b*tching.  Kobe cries foul everytime a player accidentally breathes on him.

You obviously don't, bro.

Only Kobe/Laker haters think there was nothing wrong with that.

inb4 "only laker fans think that was dirty." 

Kobe all ready had the shot off. You can see Jones' right leg slide right underneath Kobe's crotch area giving him no room to land. I don't know if was intentional, but he's always been a dirty player so I'm going to go with yes.

I don't think I've ever had a debate with a Laker fan that didn't end with them pointing to their trophies. It's like they can't find anything else to say

But It's cool when us Angels fans do it to Rangers fans, right?

Laker fans have a lot of things to point at and it's not just trophies. We've been so spoiled. That's why you guys hate us.

Kobe all ready had the shot off. You can see Jones' right leg slide right underneath Kobe's crotch area giving him no room to land. I don't know if was intentional, but he's always been a dirty player so I'm going to go with yes.

I'll buy this.  You can say it was a dirty play, but we have no idea if it was intentional or not. 

But It's cool when us Angels fans do it to Rangers fans, right?

Laker fans have a lot of things to point at and it's not just trophies. We've been so spoiled. That's why you guys hate us.

I actually don't like it when Angel fans do that. I don't hate the Celtics fans and they have just as many titles. There's a difference

I like to have legit basketball conversations. I just wish they could be had without the "championships" coming up

Well you already said youve never had a debate with a lakers fan without them boasting about the point of the sport.

Something something insanity

I actually don't like it when Angel fans do that. I don't hate the Celtics fans and they have just as many titles. There's a difference

Why would you even want to get into a debate with a Lakers fan? They obviously have way more ammo than you do.

That's like me getting into a debate with a Yankees fan. I know I'm going to get shitted on with their rich history.

If you want to talk about 2013 then there's really no debate. Clippers have obviously been better than the Lakers. Clippers owned them this year.

Was it dirty?    No way

Was it a foul?  In the context that the defensive player has to let the offensive player land, Yes.

Jones needs to understand how dangerous that play is, and how ankles can easily get rolled.

But I believe that it was an accident.   He just needs to be more knowledgeable.