• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

If the bloom wasn't off the rose back then, it surely is now.

And Magic's tv show back in the day sucked too. 

I forgot he ever had a TV show.

19 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

This adds fire to saying that Jeanie Buss is a joke.   Who hires someone part-time to run a franchise?????????

Memo To Jeanie Buss: Get Pat Riley or someone else in there to clean out the FO, and stay out of ANY decision making and let your money be your mouth!       

I'm really hoping the rumors of Kyrie to the Knicks or Nets are accurate.  Hunter from Virgina has been compared to Kawhi and as at least one analyst pointed out that's an unfair comparison considering Kawhi might be the best all around player in the league today.  That said a good two way player who can defend multiple positions and shoots over 40% from 3-point range sounds great in today's NBA.  Part of me hopes they don't gut the current roster to make a run in the next 2 years with Lebron but I expect them to do whatever they think is necessary to win now which is understandable.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Lou said:

He won't leave 

Unless an extension is part of the deal, there is no guarantees. I believe he said he wants to be in LA but there is another team in LA who has a better management and coach, If things go sour next year, there is no guarantee he won't leave. 

Just now, tennischmp said:

Unless an extension is part of the deal, there is no guarantees. I believe he said he wants to be in LA but there is another team in LA who has a better management and coach, If things go sour next year, there is no guarantee he won't leave. 

I guaranteed it