• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

You need to turn your sarcasm meter on, broseph!

And, of course, I watched the game!  I'm a Lakers fan for gods sake.  Also, I was going to look back and find the reply where I said THT would hopefully earn some minutes by the second half of the season after he showed up in 2 playoff games and do the "I agree" thing.  Too lazy for that shiz plus small sample size.  Haha!

So many turnovers in the first half, a lot of poor shot choices, sloppy defense with unnecessary fouls. They certainly didn't look focused to play a full four quarters. 

Miami didn't reach this series by sucking. It's a good, almost great team. The Lakers need to play up to their talent level to win.

On 5/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, Angel Oracle said:

As good as Lebron still is, as Cat mentioned, he is 33 with 15 NBA seasons under his belt.    

The Lakers already have Ball, Ingram, and Hart on the perimeter.   There is truly only room for one FA standout on the perimeter, and to me PG-13 is the better option due to age.

Sign PG-13 and Capela, and if possible re-sign Randle.

Capela, Randle, PG-13, Ingram, and Ball starting; Kuz and Hart as the two key players off the bench; sign a veteran backup PG to one of the exceptions; and hope that either Zubac,  Bryant, or maybe the 22nd overall draft pick in June develops into a solid off the bench post player.   

On 5/2/2018 at 1:15 PM, Lou said:

That team doesn't play for titles. 

On 5/2/2018 at 1:14 PM, Lou said:

What in LeBron's game has he shown he's slowing down? 

Does he give the Lakers the best chance to win a title in the next 3 years? 

I'll tell you who doesn't make the Lakers an automatic title contender - any other FA available.

We're not the Clippers.  It's time to play for championships again.  

I agree