• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

More Trouble at the Ravine

Lifetime

LOS ANGELES -- Dodgers manager Don Mattingly pulled star rookie Yasiel Puig from Wednesday's 4-0 win against the Chicago Cubs in the fifth inning for disciplinary reasons. Mattingly would not disclose the exact reason for Puig's benching.

Mattingly said he switched out Puig -- who is batting .346 -- with utility man Skip Schumakerbecause it gave the Dodgers "the best chance to win."

After the game, Puig met with Mattingly and general manager Ned Colletti in Mattingly's office for about 30 minutes.

rest of the story

So they won their game. Are in first place by a mile. And pretty much looking like they are a lock for a WS birth and theres trouble? Dang what do you call the Angels drama then? Arte sucks at being an owner. Dipoto sucks at being a GM. Mike is a decent manager but he looks like he took off 6 months ago because everyone in the front office can't stand the other person including Mike. 

Puig is a beast. He is from another country and trying to fit in. I think his personality and his fire is awesome. I wish the Angels had someone like him on the team. Baseball needs more players with pizaz and flash like Puig has. It has taken a back seat to the NFL and College Football and probably NBA right now. Trout and Harper and the rest of the young guys need to add some flare to the game. 

How exactly are the dodgers a lock to go to the series?

They've had a great two months....they sucked for 3 before it.

Atlanta, st louis and pittsburg have the same pitching they do...and so do the reds. The difference being, those teams also hit (better than the dodgers).

The run has been awesome, but their bats have consistently been shut down by every playoff qiality pitcher during it. The difference being, aside from the st lou series (where the cards were slumping going into it), they haven't had a series with two strong pirchers in it. That will change in october....

Not saying they don't have a chance. Not sahing they can't beat the teams I listed. But they hype they have going for them right now is missing some red flags.

Puig is a beast. He is from another country and trying to fit in. I think his personality and his fire is awesome. I wish the Angels had someone like him on the team. Baseball needs more players with pizaz and flash like Puig has. It has taken a back seat to the NFL and College Football and probably NBA right now. Trout and Harper and the rest of the young guys need to add some flare to the game. 

Oh brother. 

I'm glad we don't have any players that act like he does. Are you seriously complaining about how Trout presents himself? Wow. 

Oh brother. 

I'm glad we don't have any players that act like he does. Are you seriously complaining about how Trout presents himself? Wow. 

Not complaining at all I like Trout. I am just saying Baseball needs players with some attitude. Baseball needs players who people can recognize. Rickey was awesome back in the day. Baseball needs players who can stop being so how shall I put it baseball, for lack of a better term. NFL has huge personalities as does the NBA. The MLB needs some big personalities to take away from the 90 year old men running the sport.

Oh brother. 

Oh brother. 

I'm glad

we don't have any players that act like he does. Are you seriously complaining about how Trout presents himself? Wow.

I would trade Hamilton for Puig right now. Tell me you wouldn't.

The media is probably making a bigger deal out of it than it is.

Then again, they've been doing that along with puig stories. His errors make the highlights (?)

How many players this year have been benched by their manager, even pulled in the middle of the game for conduct issues? This is not media, this is Puig creating these stories. The media is just reporting.

Puig is the Dodgers Alex Johnson. An incredible talent with career jepordizing issues.

Not complaining at all I like Trout. I am just saying Baseball needs players with some attitude. Baseball needs players who people can recognize. Rickey was awesome back in the day. Baseball needs players who can stop being so how shall I put it baseball, for lack of a better term. NFL has huge personalities as does the NBA. The MLB needs some big personalities to take away from the 90 year old men running the sport.

So, Trout and Harper (laughable really)are too bland and need to be more Puig-like but you're not complaining or anything. 

You have got to be kidding. The last thing MLB needs is to be more like the NFL and NBA. 

How exactly are the dodgers a lock to go to the series?

They've had a great two months....they sucked for 3 before it.

Atlanta, st louis and pittsburg have the same pitching they do...and so do the reds. The difference being, those teams also hit (better than the dodgers).

The run has been awesome, but their bats have consistently been shut down by every playoff qiality pitcher during it. The difference being, aside from the st lou series (where the cards were slumping going into it), they haven't had a series with two strong pirchers in it. That will change in october....

Not saying they don't have a chance. Not sahing they can't beat the teams I listed. But they hype they have going for them right now is missing some red flags.

None of those 3 teams have a better 1-2 than Kershaw Greinke right now.  Also the Pirates don't hit better than the Dodgers.

I heard he half assed a couple of fly balls and did the same on the base paths. I'm glad the Angels don't have these types.