• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dallas Cowboys

Chimi

$T2eC16dHJG!E9nm3rIO7BQMtS-Z1zw~~60_35.J

I'm probably the only person in this thread on the good side, but I'm putting one up anyway.  I understand heat will be thrown my way, but I welcome anything and everything you can toss at me.  So to all the people who were raised Cowboys fans and didn't know any better growing up, this thread is for you.

With that said, hopefully this will be the year things work out.  O-Line still has some huge question marks, but if the Cowboys can stay healthy, I think they can put a run together.

I don't know who takes this division. No team really stands out above the other. Hardest division to pick

Philly will be in the cellar. The Skins, Cowboys and Giants should all be competitive. It is really too close to pick one. It's just nice to see this division being competitive like it was years ago.

Philly will be in the cellar. The Skins, Cowboys and Giants should all be competitive. It is really too close to pick one. It's just nice to see this division being competitive like it was years ago.

Anyone can take it if they stay healthy, and avoid mistakes.

Hah yah, Philly is the only team I'm certain won't win the division. I like the Cowboys talent, but you can say that about them almost every year and in the end it just never materializes

First team to win 9 games wins the division

Hahaha NJ simply owning this thread. My fiancée is a Cowboys fan. Leading up to the 2012 draft I was hoping the Bucs would draft Morris Claiborne. I wanted him in pewter and red so badly. Well, my fiancée fell asleep around pick 4. The Bucs were up at pick 5 with Claiborne available. Then Mark Dominik got cute and traded down to 7 with Jacksonville, who wanted Justin Blackmon. Well, Dallas then trades up to 6, right in front of the Bucs so they could stab us and take Morris Claiborne.

My fiancée woke up exactly as Claiborne was putting a Cowboys hat on. She looked, laughed at me, and immediately went back to sleep.

Chimi although I do not particularly care for the Cowboys, I do love that your avatars are always Maynard James Keenan. And I used to love Marion Barber III, for what it's worth.

• 2 weeks later...