• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Oilers are still horrible

angelduck

Hey at least your Ducks get to feast on em more often next season!

The frustrating thing about this is that the organization really believes that every answer to this team's problems lies within the organization. Fire Renney as head coach, promise a widespread coaching search before settling on Renney's assistant in Ralph Krueger. Fire Tambo, hire his assistant MacT. Bring Howson BACK TO THE ORGANIZATION, promote him almost immediately. Then expect the fans to ignore this nonsense because "Hey look at all this talent! Rebuild! Rebuild! Rebuild!"

I love the logo and love the players but my God I hate the organization. I will say that I'll take MacT over Tambo at least.

I almost hope, with how they're doing the draft lottery this year (everyone who doesn't make the playoffs has a chance), that the Oilers get the first overall pick.  It would be a joke the likes of which only the Joker  would conceive. (The Joker from the 60s TV show, every other Joker would let the Oilers get the pick, and then brutally murder him, but I digress)

My boys are giving me one last thing to cheer about this year.  I despise four teams- Vancouver, Calgary, Philadelphia, and Minnesota.  Up 5-0 on these Wild clowns halfway through the second period.  And Khabi is in net.  Is this real life????

Yak ends his season with a Hat Trick!  Boy I hope he wins the Calder. In an 82 game season he'd be the runaway winner.  Kid has been on fire.

There's no better way to end this season than beating up on the Nucks, B-Team or not.  We'll be back next year, improved.  I think it's gonna be ok, I have a lot more faith in MacTavish than I did Tambo.  I'm still not thrilled with the lack of a GM search, but I'll have faith until MacT proves otherwise.

All of you Ducks and Kings fans, thanks a lot for stopping by occasionally and keeping me company here.  Good luck to both of your squads.  I hope to come hang out in your threads during the playoffs.

GO OILERS!!!!

• 1 month later...

Ralph Krueger has been fired as head coach of the Edmonton Oilers, according to TSN. No replacement has been named, but Dallas Eakins, coach of the Toronto Marlies is the favorite.

Personally, I think Todd Nelson of the OKC Barons has earned a promotion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Once again the Canucks show that they're a team full of scumbags and floppers. Zack Kassian breaks Sam Gagner's jaw with a completely unnecessary stick to the face.

As a result, MacT has brought Steve MacIntyre back, claiming him off waivers from the Penguins. On October 5th, MacIntyre BETTER be wearing one of the following players' skin as a suit:

1. Zack Kassian

2. Alex Burrows

3. Kevin Bieksa

4. Either flopping Sedin creep.

The only good Nuck is Luongo since he doesn't want to be in Vancouver anyway.

I think the Oilers will be improved this year. Their young stars are getting better and better (Hall already broke out), and I like the Perron trade even though I was a big Paajarvi fan. I think Perron can provide a veteran presence that the Oilers desperately need in their top 6.

Hall-RNH-Eberle

Yakupov-Gagner-Perron

Should be a hell of a lot of fun to watch at the very least...

Couldn't agree more about the Perron/Paajarvi trade. My fiancée was heartbroken because Paajarvi was her favorite player but Perron is a little more seasoned and like you said, that's exactly what the Oilers need. Just gotta tread water until RNH and Gagner get back.