• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Oilers are still horrible

angelduck

I kno. BC SUCKS!!!

Hallsy.

Like i said ppl dont underrtand that when urr core is 19-22 years old its gonna take time. N up and downs. U dont jump into nhl and dominate first year. Its learning curve. I played top level until my whl draft year...but had to retire due too legally blind. I can see but, to poorly and to many complications.

Its tough league every level you jump into. Oilers as i said r showing this year the growth.. Its only going to get better.

Oil last 3 games have 2 shut outs and numbr 1 line has 18pts! 13gf and 4ga with 3 game win streak along with only 2 regulation losses in last 10 games!

It'll be good to have your perspective since you've played at a high level. Very pleased with how Dubnyk looked last night. It seems that he's locked himself in as the goalie of this team for the coming years.

Completely understand the point about the learning curve. What drives me nuts about Lowe and Tambo is their affinity for hired knuckles. We've seen guys like Steve McIntyre, Darcy Hordichuk, Ben Eager the past few years that brought seemingly no actual skill on the ice other than the ability to fight and play three minutes on the 4th line. Nice guys off the ice, and of them were good in the room though from what I've read. I will say that they seem to have done well with the addition of Mike Brown. He's been a pleasant surprise.

Two Battles of Alberta followed by games at Vancouver and LA. Big week and if they manage 5-6 points that would be huge.

Oilers lock up Ladislav Smid with a 4 year 14 million dollar contract. Great deal. Ladi likely would've gotten more on the open market, it's great that he wants to stay in Edmonton.

Ok, must win game tonight. Flames management is clearly in tank mode now with the Bouwmeester trade and giving the Leafs permission to talk to Kiprusoff.

yeah that was a bone head play.

the fact that it was on the PP makes it even worse. other dman and the tender were hung out to dry.

he'll be sitting out the next game you would assume.

for quitting on his teammates like that, i'd sit him for a week, easily. what a selfish move.

After a rough start and getting into a 0-2 hole via two goals by Matt Stajan, the kids have taken over. Hall, Yak and Nuge add on to the previous two by Whitney and Gagner. It's easy to forget that Gagner isn't much older than the kids.

Barring a meltdown tonight, this squad is gonna make this run for the 8th seed incredibly exciting.

Apparently, Dubey and Hallsy can't carry this team on their back for the remainder of the season. That two weeks of hope was fun, though.

Phoenix on Wednesday and Battle of Alberta on Saturday. Gotta win both and try to shovel some dirt out of this hole.

Hall looks like a legit elite player.  If he were on a contender, I wouldn't doubt he'd be in the running for the Hart, or at least a front runner for the Art Ross.

Of course if he pulls the Oilers into the playoffs, I bet he gets consideration for the Hart.