• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Oilers are still horrible

angelduck

Anyone with insomnia might want to tune in to Oilers/Preds momentarily. Well, Pekka Rinne is my favorite non-Oiler so there's that, I guess. I believe Nashville is last in the league in shots per game.

I'm feeling good- Oilers will win 2-1 due to Nashville's poor special teams.

*cue Mike Fisher hat trick*

In the most Oiler thing ever, Legwand dumps it in from center ice, Dubnyk plays it with all the defensive prowess of a nine year old playing his first little league game and it and it goes in. I am certain that was the hockey equivalent of a kid picking dandelions in the outfield as the ball goes by. Six F'n years of this.

This thread is turning into "Come watch Brett slowly lose his mind."

Well, all the goodwill from the Chicago win is gone. The Oilers brought Scott Howson back as a scout. So now we have the man who destroyed the Blue Jackets working under the man who destroyed and is fumbling the rebuild of the Oilers all to hell.

Nice win last night for the boys.  Kostitsyn's shift on the Oilers' shorthanded goal was something to behold.  Preds were on a powerplay, Kostitsyn couldn't handle a pass, Gagner takes possession and Kostitsyn immedately quits on the play and goes off for a shift change while Gagner fed Petrell for the goal.  He left Weber and Pekka out to dry.  Worse yet, he didn't even get saddled with a -1 as he got off the ice before the goal.  Watch the bench go ballistic as he comes off for the change.

This week we've got San Jose and St. Louis.  As of this second, Edmonton is two out of the 8th seed, four out of the NW Division lead.  I sure hope that Center Ice has an Oilers feed for each game because I can't stand listening to Drew Remenda complain about all the missed calls the Sharks aren't getting.  Then I'll have to listen to Darren Pang do the same during the Blues game.

Nice win last night for the boys.  Kostitsyn's shift on the Oilers' shorthanded goal was something to behold.  Preds were on a powerplay, Kostitsyn couldn't handle a pass, Gagner takes possession and Kostitsyn immedately quits on the play and goes off for a shift change while Gagner fed Petrell for the goal.  He left Weber and Pekka out to dry.  Worse yet, he didn't even get saddled with a -1 as he got off the ice before the goal.  Watch the bench go ballistic as he comes off for the change.

This week we've got San Jose and St. Louis.  As of this second, Edmonton is two out of the 8th seed, four out of the NW Division lead.  I sure hope that Center Ice has an Oilers feed for each game because I can't stand listening to Drew Remenda complain about all the missed calls the Sharks aren't getting.  Then I'll have to listen to Darren Pang do the same during the Blues game.

LOL

Trotz was so pissed

Paajarvi has finally arrived. He's definitely got the speed and size to be a top 6 wing

How about it!  Not only will he no longer be seeing Oklahoma City, but he won't be seeing anything other than the top two lines.  I couldn't be happier about Mags tearing it up.

Daryl Katz is an odd one as well.  He's the owner of Rexall Pharmaceuticals and was an Oilers fan before he purchased the team from the Edmonton Investors Group.  He's a little too attached to Kevin Lowe if you ask me.  I guess he wants to maintain some sort of attachment to the dynasty.  He rarely speaks publicly unless it has to do with stadium funding.  Since the new stadium was approved by the City of Edmonton I haven't heard a peep from him.

I also fear that when Steve Tambellini is finally given his walking papers that Lowe will remain due to that attachment to the 80's.  Lowe needs to go as well.  I have no idea how he was promoted in the first place.  Everyone seems to fail upwards in that organization.