• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Overrated shows

I'm sure American Idol has been mentioned at least a few times already but I'll give it another shout out. I hear my co-workers talking about it every day. And my family. And most of my friends. I literally do not understand the appeal.

Do your co-workers still talk about American Idol?  Its ratings have really taken a hit this season.  I think Fox should put the show on hiatus for two years then bring it back for it to be saved. 

Do your co-workers still talk about American Idol?  Its ratings have really taken a hit this season.  I think Fox should put the show on hiatus for two years then bring it back for it to be saved. 

Yeah, it was somewhat entertaining for the first couple of seasons. I tried to watch it after that and it was terrible. I haven't seen it in the last 5 or 6 years.

Says the guy who listed The Cosby Show and The Fresh Prince (lolz) as two of the best comedies of all time, with the sole purpose of covering up his racist persona.

Holla back.

It's how I know I'm not racist. Like the dude who has a black friend. Cliff Huxtable is a timeless role model.

If they took a hiatus and brought back the original crew, they would have massive ratings

Add me to the Breaking Bad list. While I enjoy the show, I think it's extremely overrated. Though it may be due to a friend who declares it the best show ever. Not his favorite show or the show he thinks is the best show, but just says it IS the best show