• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

Ya, not enough Clippers to ever have this thread "fired up". I think there are only like 5 guys who post in here regularly. And HK when Denver is playing at home.

One of my buddies tried telling me he didn't think that dunk was anything special. I think he is bitter because the Blazers aren't playing well. Plus I always hype up Deandre Jordan and he hates it

I can't believe the Pistons have won over 20 games this year. That game was over before halftime. The Clippers should win the next five games (4 of the 5 games are at home). Tonight's game vs. Memphis should be the toughest game of the next five to win.

Hmmm

We have looked bad against the better teams in the 2nd half of the year. We have ZERO offensive system. It is almost unwatchable. Everything is Iso and pick and roll. If we go out in the 1st or 2nd round, look for Chris Paul to pick the coach if he wants to stay. VDN will be gone.

• 3 weeks later...

We are on a roll. Anything less than an NBA championship in 2013 should be considered a failure and another black eye for this franchise that we all care so much about. It will also be incredibly embarrassing for fans like myself that have talked so much crap to my Laker fan friends. We'll be nothing but the Texas Rangers of basketball. Championship or bust, fellow Clip fans! CLIPPERS 2013! RIDE WITH US OR COLLIDE WITH US!