• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Guilty Pleasure Movies

Also loved the old disaster movies that are done terribly today.

Saw Earthquake with Heston yesterday and I like The Towering Inferno and Poseidon Adventure.

What was that one movie during this period about a plane crash?  I remember going to Universal Studios, and they would have a recreation of the plane sinking as a stage attraction.  and people could volunteer to escape from the plane.

Spring Break

Fraternity Vacation

LOL at fraternity vacation. saw it with my brother and there was no doubt that complicated and intriguing plot was conceived on the back of a cocktail napkin at about 1:30 one morning.

• 2 years later...

Had to revive this thread after I watched and thoroughly enjoyed a movie that I have always thought would be a horrendous piece of shit:

The Devil Wears Prada

Streep, Hathaway, and Tucci all in top form!

i like anne hathaway.