• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Guilty Pleasure Movies

Stripes

Roadie

Big Trouble In Little China

They Live

Starman

Anything with Japanese monsters

Big Trouble in Little China definitely falls in the awesome cult movie category.  

And I agree with They Live.  Such an underrated movie.  Roddy Rowdy Piper was perfect in that movie.

The last scene in They Live was the best. 

On the last forum someone posted the David Lopan Style video, which got me pumped and I had to watch BTILC again. 

Ghostbusters is cool too. 

Everyone loves Ghostbusters. Not at all a guilty pleasure, at least it shouldn't be.

Man, the list is long, but distinguished-

I kinda got a thing for Chick Flicks and Christmas movies

While You Were Sleeping

Love Actually

White Christmas

Christmas Vacation

The Santa Clause

And the list goes on. My Man Card is currently stashed in the attic next to the wreath.

You're every woman's fantasy.

I didn't count movies like that, because ID was actually a good movie. I was thinking more along the lines of movies that weren't terribly popular, and that most would not consider good.

I'd say Independence Day falls into this category a lot more than a lot of movies listed in this thread

Independence Day isn't a "great" movie. it's a cheese-fest but it's fun and enjoyable.

A lot of the movies in this thread, I genuinely love with no guilt. Then again, I love a lot of old school horror and sci-fi. 

As guilty pleasures go, I enjoy a few Russ Meyer film.

Also, not sure if this qualifies as a guilty pleasure, but I almost get the feeling with recent sequels that Final Destination franchise is kind of a joke, but I think the first Final Destination was awesome