• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team might as well forfeit the rest of the season

For young guys like Trout to be in such a toxic, lifeless, loser environment just sucks.  The team should at least be playing hard to keep their state of mind right heading into next year, to be ready to compete.  Scioscia could care less and his lack of fire shows in his team.  Him getting tossed last night was negated by the horse shit he spewed out of his mouth after the game

For young guys like Trout to be in such a toxic, lifeless, loser environment just sucks.  The team should at least be playing hard to keep their state of mind right heading into next year, to be ready to compete.  Scioscia could care less and his lack of fire shows in his team.  Him getting tossed last night was negated by the horse shit he spew out of his mouth after the game

You can bet that Trout is taking a very hard look at his future. He knows that this team is 3-5 years away from being competitive and Pujols will be 38 years old by then. Weaver won't last that long either. I gotta believe he's going to get the hell out of here.

Next game is at the Big A.  Can't lose on a walk off at home.  Too bad this wasn't a long road trip I bet the streak coulda gone on for weeks.

this team will find a way lol

They better offer Trout a big deal this offseason and hope he just takes it cuz he doesn't want to wait for his big pay day and to have that security. The longer they wait the less likely he stays IMO

Agreed.  But beware, if you bring this up like i did the other day, you may get your head taken off.

This place will be so goddamn awful the rest of the year. I can't even imagine what this place would be like if the Angels went into full blown rebuild. I'm sure most would say that they would prefer to rebuild than deal with this, but my guess is there would still be an entire front page of bitching and complaining. How can you even care this much about the results? I've just kinda gotten numb to it all and realize that this isn't going to be our year....again.

I just want some progression the rest of the year.    Once Vargas and Bourjos return, that will help things.

Bullpen is what it is until September, now that Madson (probably) and Burnett are out for the rest of the season, and we haven't heard thing 1 about Coello's time away.

a progression could be to bring up some minor leauge guys and give them a shot. w/l record aint important at this point, so why not?

at least it would give the org a  rough idea of who can hack it at the mlb level.

Maybe Trout enjoys playing here and is having fun doing it. Maybe he understands that most teams aren't playoff teams and this is the way baseball goes. Just because some fans are giving up doesn't mean the players are. Hopefully he feels the same as Weaver and is thankful for the organization and will take pride into turning them into contenders.

This place will be so goddamn awful the rest of the year. I can't even imagine what this place would be like if the Angels went into full blown rebuild. I'm sure most would say that they would prefer to rebuild than deal with this, but my guess is there would still be an entire front page of bitching and complaining. How can you even care this much about the results? I've just kinda gotten numb to it all and realize that this isn't going to be our year....again.

True. For us old time fans, there were a lot of years like this. We got spoiled with the years 2002 - 2009. What we see now is true Angels baseball.

It's almost like a bad girlfriend. She'll rip out your heart, then give you hope, only to rip it out again.

True. For us old time fans, there were a lot of years like this. We got spoiled with the years 2002 - 2009. What we see now is true Angels baseball.

It's almost like a bad girlfriend. She'll rip out your heart, then give you hope, only to rip it out again.

Sounds more like a prostitute than a girl friend.