• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks Dipoto

kevinb

He should have just traded players for the hell of it, without caring what he got back or how it affected our depth.

We have no bench, no pitching, and no farm system who cares what we get back as long as its young talent with upside give all contracts away this team is a 4th place team next year. There's not much we can do. Our line up is the same, bullpen he built and it sucks starting pitching besides Weav he built and it sucks

I said "best chance".  He won't get as quality of prospects come winter IMO.  Mid-season is the time GM's do things they wouldn't otherwise do.

you should be the GM.

So according to you Dipoto should have just gotten rid of all of the players and gotten crap in return.  There is nothing that could have been done right now. Things will get done this offseason.  I am so sick and tired of this ****ing bunch of debby downers on this board.  I hate this season as much as any Angel Fan but this season ended a long time ago.  Now we have to have faith that next year will be just the opposite.  I mean why don't you guys find a hobby or something,  What a bunch of shitholes.

The three names rumored to be in trade discussion, Kendrick, Aybar, and Trumbo all have multiple years left on their deals (or years of club control in Trumbo's case). Chill everyone, I think the Mariners are foolish for holding onto players like Kendrys and Ibanez who are FA after the season, but maybe Dipoto wants to see what he can do in an off-season and didn't think he was getting the right value for those guys at the deadline. Now, if the Dodgers would have offered Lee or the Pirates offered Cole than yeah I would have been down to make those deals, but we simply don't know what was actually offered.