• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Burnett done for year

Scott34

@MikeDiGiovanna: Sean Burnett was signed for 2 years and $8 million by #Angels. Combine that with Ryan Madson signing (1 year, $3.5 million) ... Not good.

that is 11 million wasted by the Angels.  Now lets add about 40 million for Wells.  That is why i do not look at payroll as a measurement on how good a team is.  Take 51 million out of the Angels payroll and where would their roster fall?  And its not the manager who signed those players.

@MikeDiGiovanna: Sean Burnett was signed for 2 years and $8 million by #Angels. Combine that with Ryan Madson signing (1 year, $3.5 million) ... Not good.

Prediction: Burnett will return sometime after the 2014 ASB and get reinjured, while Madson will throw a few pitches for us this September when we're 20 games out, then sign with another team and save 30 games in 2014.

that is 11 million wasted by the Angels. Now lets add about 40 million for Wells. That is why i do not look at payroll as a measurement on how good a team is. Take 51 million out of the Angels payroll and where would their roster fall? And its not the manager who signed those players.

Burnett is two years.

angels480_tplmys52_1aemysmq.jpg

Solid contributions all around

I was trying to come up with a comment for this picture, but I am at a loss. There are no words that do this picture any justice. It speaks for itself better than anything anyone could say.