• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Disappointed

I'm tired of watching these players every night. Guys like Aybar, Trumbo and Kendrick are solid players but they haven't done anything for us in the last 4 years. I want to watch something else. They aren't winners and they aren't the solution. I was hoping to get some pitching so I have something to look forward to watching every night

Did you want them to make deals that would hinder the team for the sake of two months worth of entertainment?

I didn't say I wanted them traded for jack shit. I wanted something fair. I want to compete the rest of this year and go to the playoffs next year. These guys won't help that cause

I didn't say I wanted them traded for jack shit. I wanted something fair. I want to compete the rest of this year and go to the playoffs next year. These guys won't help that cause

I think Dipoto wants to be sure he's making the right trades for next season instead of this season. He realizes this season is a loss.

I'll be entertained by watching the younger guys. Pujols is done and maybe Hamilton will sit more giving someone else a shot at proving they have what it takes to play with the big club. Wins and losses don't really mean anything to me the rest of this year.

Eh, I don't think there's really anyone else they necessarily needed to move before the deadline.

Kendrick, Aybar, etc. can just as easily be traded during the offseason. Rather do that than settle for a deal now just for the sake of trading them now.

^^^^

I'm tired of watching these players every night. Guys like Aybar, Trumbo and Kendrick are solid players but they haven't done anything for us in the last 4 years. I want to watch something else. They aren't winners and they aren't the solution. I was hoping to get some pitching so I have something to look forward to watching every night

I think you have the wrong idea. Those guys have helped the team more than harmed it.

The major problems in the last two years have been the bullpen and Pujols, now joined with Hamilton. The starters were a new problem this year. I give Dipoto credit for trying to fix it last offseason, but neither Burnett nor Madson helped him. He's going to have to look for less riskier and more consistent arms in this regard. I like Frieri, but he can't close next year.