• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

15 hours left...

Please please please, why can't Aybar get traded?

Oh, that's right, because everyone else in baseball knows that he's a complete f***tard that the Angels overpaid and is essentially a worthless piece of s*** and not worth the money it would cost to acquire him. No one wants him, hence, he will remain an Angel for the duration of that stupid assed contract they signed him to.

Disagree, Aybar's contract is very club friendly and below market value. Dipoto did a great job to sign him to that deal.

If a team would take the entire contracts of the Albert Pujols and Hamilton I absolutely add Trout. Those two contracts are THAT bad.

nope.  if they trade trout, I would denounce my fandom and not attend a game ever again.  I would encourage my son to be a dodgers fan and cheer for the Angels to be a miserable franchise for as long as I am around. 

Please please please, why can't Aybar get traded?

Oh, that's right, because everyone else in baseball knows that he's a complete f***tard that the Angels overpaid and is essentially a worthless piece of s*** and not worth the money it would cost to acquire him. No one wants him, hence, he will remain an Angel for the duration of that stupid assed contract they signed him to.

Not sure I agree with you on this. Teams are apparently acquiring about him and the Halos might be able to pry some decent pitchers for that little Dominican rosin bag tosser. Try and direct your anger toward the real upside-down contracts on this team.

nope. if they trade trout, I would denounce my fandom and not attend a game ever again. I would encourage my son to be a dodgers fan and cheer for the Angels to be a miserable franchise for as long as I am around.

You can denounce your fandom for the Angels all you want but encouraging your son to be a Dodger fan is nothing less than child abuse. You might as well burn his face with a hot spatula until he resembles Rocky from The Mask. Consider yourself reported to the authorities.

Not sure I agree with you on this. Teams are apparently acquiring about him and the Halos might be able to pry some decent pitchers for that little Dominican rosin bag tosser. Try and direct your anger toward the real upside-down contracts on this team.

The Angels can give him away for all I care. They would be better for it. Aybar has been my least favorite Angel since the day he first donned the uniform and any excuse to get rid of him would be welcome. Anything they pay this guy, including league minimum is an upside down contract.

I don't want the team to rebuild, I want the team to have some pitching.  I am fine with trading away everyone but Trout, Conger, and Calhoun.  If we are gonna rely on anything, it should be pitching.  Get some lock down guys for the 8th and ninth.  Let Hamilton and Pujols carry the offense.  If they can't, so be it. 

This team is trying to race in the America's cup with a cigarette boat that has no gas and a hole in the bottom, and they are sinking fast.

What has Calhoun done that makes him untouchable?