• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst loss ever?

Lol no. Angels suck. Trade them all. Didn't we just get that Stange guy or was he just brought up. I love the Angels but its really just laughable how bad they are. Dipsticks I mean Dipoto you better not sleep tonight and get rid of everyone and everything you can that has value other than Trout

Was Stange brought up to replace Hawpe? I can't remember.

Yes. On November 29, Stange signed a minor league deal with the Padres that included an invitation to Spring Training.[8] In 7 appearances with the Padres during spring training, he gave up 4 runs in 7 innings, striking out 7. Stange began 2013 with Tucson, where he pitched in 26 games before being opting out of his contract on June 17. On June 22, Stange signed a minor league deal with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, and was assigned to Triple-A Salt Lake.[9] On July 29, Stange was called up by the Angels, replacing Brad Hawpe, who was designated for assignment.[10] 

He was the DBacks 7th round draft pick in 2006.