• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WWE Legend Dies at 58

RIP Paul Bearer.

paulbearer_bio.png

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/05/paul-bearer-dead-wwe-legend-dies-bill-moody/

Paul Bearer -- the spooky WWE manager who helped introduce The Undertaker -- died Tuesday evening at the age of 58 ... this according to the WWE. 

Bearer -- real name "Bill" Moody -- joined the WWE in 1990 ... playing the role of a creepy funeral director who managed various wrestling stars ... including Undertaker, Kane, Rick Rude, Vader and Mankind. 

The details surrounding Bearer's death are unclear -- but he reportedly suffered from serious health problems over the past decade ... including morbid obesity and gallbladder issues. 

DR, spot on, Paul Bearer was Taker's long time manager.    It was actually Brother Love and Ted DiBiase though who were his first managers.

Paul was known for years before joining the WWE as heel mgr Percival J. Pringle (I don't make them up pally, in best Jim Healy).

Last time I saw him was on a Total Nonstop Action wrestling weekly show a few years back, where he had a brief storyline with longtime announcer and newly turned heel Tony Schiavone.   Even then, he was extremely overweight. 

R.I.P. Bill.

DR, spot on, Paul Bearer was Taker's long time manager.    It was actually Brother Love and Ted DiBiase though who were his first managers.

Paul was known for years before joining the WWE as heel mgr Percival J. Pringle (I don't make them up pally, in best Jim Healy).

Last time I saw him was on a Total Nonstop Action wrestling weekly show a few years back, where he had a brief storyline with longtime announcer and newly turned heel Tony Schiavone.   Even then, he was extremely overweight. 

R.I.P. Bill.

Technically he WAS his first manager, just not when he was the Undertaker.