• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rock Bottom

Good evening my fellow Halo fans.  I'd like to welcome you all here.  Make yourselves comfortable.  We have 2 reliable starting pitchers, an arson squad bullpen, high payroll with lots of players on decline, lots of players who are poor situational hitters, no farm system, a stubborn manager, a GM that operates as if he's in a Fantasy baseball league, and an owner who seems more interested in business instead of putting together a winning baseball team. 

Did I miss anything? 

Good evening my fellow Halo fans.  I'd like to welcome you all here.  Make yourselves comfortable.  We have 2 reliable starting pitchers, an arson squad bullpen, high payroll with lots of players on decline, lots of players who are poor situational hitters, no farm system, a stubborn manager, a GM that operates as if he's in a Fantasy baseball league, and an owner who seems more interested in business instead of putting together a winning baseball team. 

Did I miss anything? 

I disagree with this part. No fantasy league GM worth anything would have made half the moves this club has made.

Did I miss anything? 

the horrible defense

outside of that, you might've covered everything.

Good evening my fellow Halo fans. I'd like to welcome you all here. Make yourselves comfortable. We have 2 reliable starting pitchers, an arson squad bullpen, high payroll with lots of players on decline, lots of players who are poor situational hitters, no farm system, a stubborn manager, a GM that operates as if he's in a Fantasy baseball league, and an owner who seems more interested in business instead of putting together a winning baseball team.

Did I miss anything?

Lol..I don't know whether to laugh or cry. But your post pretty much sums it up! FML!!

Monday's game vs. Texas was a perfect example of how poorly this team has performed -

1.) Great Starting Pitching - but if you don't go 9 innings...you're playing with fire.

2.) Terrible clutch hitting - Trumbo, Howie, then Conger has a chance to pad the 2 run lead. 2 K's and a weak grounder (made more infuriating by Conger's jogging down the line)

3.) Bull Pen putting runners on board, then another error (looked like a Jeff Mathis hurl) allowed Elvis to get to 3rd..Sac fly - lead cut to one.

4.) Who is in charge of the Bullpen aka BlownPen? Mike Butcher.

To sum up: Weaver went a solid 7, but it wasn't enough. We have no Shields to K-Rod to Percy. The team has zero killer instinct...and if I ever see Howard Kendrick get a late inning knock that matters...well..that'd be a first. The Halos have the most errors in the league. No lead is safe with the Dumpster Fire known as the Blown Pen. That falls on Butcher...

It's the same old, same old. No Guts, No Glory, No Talent, No Farm System. We had talented pitchers...but Tyler Chatwood is throwing darts in Colorado (of all places) and Ervin Santana is kicking some serious ash in KC. Why couldn't they do that in Anaheim? M-I-K...E-B-U...T-C-H-E-R...

Outside of Trout and Weaver this team has all the excitement of a rest home. Playing bingo with some octogenarians who can no longer hold their piss is probably more entertaining than watching this nightmare of a team.

This year was rock bottom. Now hopefully the FO will make the right moves in the offseason. I don't want anymore of these overpriced 30 plus players on this team.

I think this season will trigger a change in philosophy for the front office I surely hope so