• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade deadline predictions

I have one it it's kinda out there.

Howie and Cron to the royals for Mike Moustakas.

Move Alberto to 2nd

Anyone else have anything they want or any trades you think will happen. I don't care it doesn't have to be from the Angels just have a little fun with it.

Seems like there aren't many contenders that need MI help.

If KC is looking to go for it all instead of sell, then they might be the only team in need of MI help.

Possibly the Orioles could be looking for help at 2b?

This is the one I'll keep pushing.  Phillies trade Howard, Palpelbolm, and Lee to the Yankees for Teixerra.  This sheds a ton of salary by the Phillies.  The Yankees get a legit closer to take over for Rivera, and they get a starting pitcher.  And if Arod gets suspended/banned, the Yanks will actually be around the same salary.