• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do Something Dipoto

kevinb

"I can't wait for one of our players to be bad so I can have an interweb 'I told you so'"

awesome

I can't wait to have one of our players be bad and then have the internet told you so , so then someone can rip on the internet told you so for being a failo and wanting one of our players to do poorly

Sure I do. Everyone who was great in that time was using performance enhancing drugs. Pujols just happens to be the one guy who was better than the rest but he was completely innocent. I also recall plenty of accusations going around my various news outlets when the steroid testing came in to affect and he looked slimmer so yes. I am sure he was using, is he using now no probably not but I believe most guys who are great in sports are probably using something illegal to get the edge. Do you really believe he is the 1% of players who weren't using during that time he WAS great?

So you have nothing.  Great.  Where do you come up with this whole 1% theory?

Anyone who thinks there is going to be a massive fire sale is going to be greatly disappointed. Anyone that thinks Pujols or Hamilton can be traded is delusional. Both have full no trade clauses, as does Weaver. Wilson has a full no trade clause this year and a limited no trade clase next. Howie Kendrick has a limited NTC. 

And if there isn't some sort of fire sale then I am sure I will not be alone in the fact that the Angels will be losing me as a season ticket holder

I can't wait to have one of our players be bad and then have the internet told you so , so then someone can rip on the internet told you so for being a failo and wanting one of our players to do poorly

I'm sure you can't wait for that.  Failos are that way.

So you have nothing.  Great.  Where do you come up with this whole 1% theory?

From pretty much all the sports writers, ex using players saying that around 80% of them were using. You don't compete in a world where cheaters prosper by not cheating and doing better then them. Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemens at 44, Barry Bonds etc all want to say thank you because you are naive in thinking that no one cheats.

Does anybody realize that if we can replace Blanton, Williams and Hansen this offseason for better starting pitching we should no doubt compete with the A's next year.  

If pitching was that easily replaced and readily available, none of those guys would have been on the team in the first place.    Most people here understand what the problem is -- they also realize there is no such thing as the pitching fairy.

Anyone who thinks there is going to be a massive fire sale is going to be greatly disappointed. Anyone that thinks Pujols or Hamilton can be traded is delusional. Both have full no trade clauses, as does Weaver. Wilson has a full no trade clause this year and a limited NTC next. Howie Kendrick has a limited NTC. 

My hope is that there isn't.   The parts that they can move are among the few parts that aren't the problem.

From pretty much all the sports writers, ex using players saying that around 80% of them were using. You don't compete in a world where cheaters prosper by not cheating and doing better then them. Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemens at 44, Barry Bonds etc all want to say thank you because you are naive in thinking that no one cheats.

So Mike Trout is on something?

When did 80% turn into 99%?  Where did I make the statement that nobody cheats?

I'll save some time, it didn't and neither did I.

So Mike Trout is on something?

Honestly would you really be all that surprised if his name came up in some report? People are using this stuff in high school and college to get to this level why would it be all that shocking that someone who came up here and was a bolt of lightning did it as well, other than the fact he is on our team.

Does anybody realize that if we can replace Blanton, Williams and Hansen this offseason for better starting pitching we should no doubt compete with the A's next year.

Yes but only if Oakland will take all three of them.

And if there isn't some sort of fire sale then I am sure I will not be alone in the fact that the Angels will be losing me as a season ticket holder

I'm positive you can find something better to spend your money on.

Honestly would you really be all that surprised if his name came up in some report? People are using this stuff in high school and college to get to this level why would it be all that shocking that someone who came up here and was a bolt of lightning did it as well, other than the fact he is on our team.

Yes, I honestly would be surprised. I don't think Harper is either, but I'm guessing you do. 

Yes, I honestly would be surprised. I don't think Harper is either, but I'm guessing you do. 

I never said they are either way. What I said was I wouldn't be surprised. Hey look at that LT the fact magnet who double checks every word you says tried to argue that I said something I didn't hmmm. Late night LT?

I never said they are either way. What I said was I wouldn't be surprised. Hey look at that LT the fact magnet who double checks every word you says tried to argue that I said something I didn't hmmm. Late night LT?

Nice reading comprehension. I never said you claimed they were or weren't. In fact, what I said was I didn't think they were but I'M GUESSING YOU DO. If you don't, I guessed wrong. Oh well.