• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is it over yet?

OVER. Some time ago, actually.

Reports out that Pujols will be out for the season -- good call -- have him get his surgery done now so he can be ready to go by 2014 opening day.

Let's sit tight at deadline time UNLESS we're unloading salary and contracts (but who would take our more problematic ones?).

Can't really move Justin Vargas -- which is unfortunate -- because before his DL stint, he probably would have been the most marketable player we have.  Bourjos is another, but he's also on the DL.

Not sure who else we have (available -- everyone would want Weaver-- NO WAY) that anyone would want........Scott Downs value went the same way as his name this week -- GEEZ --- asked to hold a lead and gives it up with one pitch, faces THREE BATTERS , gives up THREE RUNS, THREE HITS........OUCH.

Let's begin over extended 2014 ST and get some AA arms up to get some starts.........

I've been extremely optimistic but I've officially thrown in the towel! Can't wait for some Football and Hockey so hopefully I can watch some winning sports! I'm not so confident about the Lakers but I still somehow feel more confident then I do this team winning 80 games.