• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols DL bound, perhaps?

"He's the foundation of your lineup and you want to build around him," Scioscia said of Pujols.

We will hear this when he's 42 and hitting .059 after 100 games.

"He's the foundation of your lineup and you want to build around him," Scioscia said of Pujols.

Hey Trout are you listening. Pujols is the foundation.

How can proof or substantiation be argued with. You either have it or you dont. I suspect you're talking out of your arse on this one. 

I don't link every article I read. Just remember one last year that said that Dipoto called up Trout before Scioscia wanted it.

I'm not desperate enough for attention to just make crap up.

Try this, which won't satisfy you either. It isn't the article I read, but it has some of the same information.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/25/sports/la-sp-0426-angels-notes-20120426

At the time, Scioscia was focused on Vernon Wells and Bobby Abreu - which is the central point. He loves veterans, whether they produce or not.

Try this, which won't satisfy you either. It isn't the article I read, but it has some of the same information.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/apr/25/sports/la-sp-0426-angels-notes-20120426

At the time, Scioscia was focused on Vernon Wells and Bobby Abreu - which is the central point. He loves veterans, whether they produce or not.

You're right. It doesn't because it doesn't substantiate your statement. 

So, basically you got nothin'. Very well, thanks.

OK, he's got "nothin'" so you can stop now.

But its not gonna keep any of us from taking his word for it.

Do you see how you just made an argument out of nothing? That's why hardly anyone likes talking to you or having discussions with you. Even I'm pretty easy going and you're just absurd.

So you're saying his post was nothing? I did not start an argument. I asked for substantiation to a claim made by a poster. Funny how that was met with snarky retorts much like yours. But hey, you go on ahead and take his word for it. I haven't seen anything in any article about Trout's call up that indicates Scioscia wanted to leave him in AAA. Have you? 

I know, how absurd to ask another poster to substantiate a comment they make about the organization. Almost unheard of on a message board. 

Do you see how you just made an argument out of nothing? That's why hardly anyone likes talking to you or having discussions with you. Even I'm pretty easy going and you're just absurd.

I went farther than I should have in trying to help the poor guy out, and his reaction was exactly what I predicted.

After a while I just walk away - like I did this time.