• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Not About MLB revising Top 100 & Angel Top 20

a part of me hopes that Zach sucks ass

Wow. 

Because I never get tired of hearing that.

Really, how can you guys call yourselves fans when some of you (not most of you, I hope) actively root against one of your best prospects just because I'm persona non grata around here?

I get that you all think I'm this terrible person, but how petty. Definitely raises questions about your fandom. Mark Grace was supposed to be kind of a jerk, but that didn't bother me at all. Growing up, I loved him as a player. And if he happened to have a relative I didn't like, that wouldn't have changed my opinion of him at all. 

Cue more people saying how they hope Zach fails. I would honest to God be embarrassed if fans of my favorite team trashed one of our prospects out of spite.

It'd be nice if someone backed me up on this. I may have gone too far with some of my remarks before, but I'm pretty sure I'm not in the wrong here.

Get off of your high horse Zach. You call us petty when you wished cancer on me and my family. I will change my approach with this entire situation. I once said I hope he was traded and failed. Now I want him to succeed like Trout, then be so embarrassed by your actions here and disowns you.

Get off of your high horse Zach. You call us petty when you wished cancer on me and my family. I will change my approach with this entire situation. I once said I hope he was traded and failed. Now I want him to succeed like Trout, then be so embarrassed by your actions here and disowns you.

I'll post it again here. I just apologized to you for that in the other thread.

I admit I shouldn't have said I wanted a malignant tumor to metastasize in your system. That was also in poor taste. But in my defense, you were the one who made it personal. I do apologize for taking it too far, though.

I believe you also owe me an apology.

The douchebag is strong in this one. This isn't even about Zach anymore...

The fact is he didn't do anything to deserve a top 10 position on rankings. This year, he broke out.. it is what it is. We'll see if he is the real deal or a fluke next year.

I'm actually getting up.   I'm on the East coast, I get up early, read box scores, catch up on the message board and hit the gym before going to court.

Oh my! What are you being charged with? :P

Wow. 

Because I never get tired of hearing that.

Really, how can you guys call yourselves fans when some of you (not most of you, I hope) actively root against one of your best prospects just because I'm persona non grata around here?

I get that you all think I'm this terrible person, but how petty. Definitely raises questions about your fandom. Mark Grace was supposed to be kind of a jerk, but that didn't bother me at all. Growing up, I loved him as a player. And if he happened to have a relative I didn't like, that wouldn't have changed my opinion of him at all. 

Cue more people saying how they hope Zach fails. I would honest to God be embarrassed if fans of my favorite team trashed one of our prospects out of spite.

It'd be nice if someone backed me up on this. I may have gone too far with some of my remarks before, but I'm pretty sure I'm not in the wrong here.

it has nothing to do with Zach

i only wish he'd fail to shut you the f**k up