• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite cover song?

• 2 years later...

Two best that I can think of:

Common People - William Shatner and Ben Folds.  I could listen to this song on repeat all day and never get tired of it.

Hurt - Johnny Cash

I love Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt".

I'm a sucker for good cover versions. Dream Theater has released some "official" bootlegs that have covered everybody from Pink Floyd to Metallica to Iron Maiden. I personally own their Pink Floyd cover "official" bootleg. I highly recommend it. If you're interested, you can go here: http://www.ytsejamrecords.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?pageStyle=h&idCategory=7

Not sure what my favorite is, but I can tell you my least favorite is Van Halen doing the Kinks, You Really Got Me.

I've never liked that version either. Although, Eruption right before it is still amazing. On a side note, until my early 20s, I always thought the Van Halen song, Dance the Night Away, was a cover. It wasn't until I was talking about it with a co-worker and he told me it wasn't that I learned that the band wrote it. I lost the $20 bet.

• 3 weeks later...