• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumbo and Downs on the block

kevinb

I think Trumbo is on the brink of some pretty huge seasons and I hope they come in the Angels uniform. Whether it works or not, this team was built to win over the course of the next few seasons. With a few things breaking in the right direction it can happen.

Bert Blyleven can play the zany neighbor who burns down the complex while giving a hot foot to one of the shut-ins. Crazy!

Yes, yes... and the landlord who doesn't know what baseball even is, which leads to HILARIOUS misunderstandings. "I threw out your firewood, it's summer!". "THOSE WERE MY BATS!"

I'm leaning toward Ground Rule Doubles for the title.

Wait, what are we talking about again?

Bourjos has a lot more value. Anybody know when he's coming off the DL? May have to trade him after the deadline ... Trout , Calhoun , and Hamilton in 2014!

Even better: Trout, Bourjos, and Calhoun with Hamilton DHing, which does mean trading Trumbo and gambling that he doesn't become Chris Davis 2.0. Then again, can they count on Pujols to play at least 140 games at 1B?

Even better: Trout, Bourjos, and Calhoun with Hamilton DHing, which does mean trading Trumbo and gambling that he doesn't become Chris Davis 2.0. Then again, can they count on Pujols to play at least 140 games at 1B?

Calhoun was playing some first base in AAA, AO....

I doubt Pujols is a full-time 1B by 2016.

Hamilton as DH ... never going to happen anytime soon AO. Calhoun too short for first base. He's been prospected as a outfielder.