• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Something New

I'm personally tired of seeing the same garbage night in and night out. It's become too frustrating. I really wish we hadn't signed Hamilton so we could see Bourjos, Trout and Calhoun in the outfield. I just want to see some new blood on the field. We are such a mess on defense the and offense isn't getting it done. Watching Williams (I love him on long relief btw) and Blanton pitch every 5 days hurts. Trade some guys for starting pitching and work your way from there. We have decent pieces in the minors for a couple years from now. I just want to see something new on the field.

You should be able to put scrubs in a lineup with Pujols, Hamilton and Trout and that lineup should work. We need to start over in a bad way just to keep the fans sane. The bullpen has been very good lately so Dipoto fixed that. Now just fix the starting pitching. The end

Can't wait until Arte "I love the big splash" Moreno signs Cano for 8 years/$200 million, and he proceeds to have an .800 OPS his first season.

You really are obsessively worried about this particular issue (Cano) aren't you AO? :)

Our bullpen has been very good recently. Are you really going to use 1 game as a sample size? In fact it was one inning

The bullpen has had quite a few innings like that if I recall. The relievers are paid to get 3 outs. If they can't do that without giving up 7 ****ing runs (to a terrible offense without Joe Mauer) then they absolutely suck at their jobs.

The bullpen is decent overall, but I don't agree that it is "fixed".

What is it Dipoto did to "fix" the bullpen? 

Nothing really, he passed it off as something he didn't want to invest heavily in, or some quote similar to this.  I was surprised when they decided not to add a top flight, and healthy, closer in the off season.  Hopefully he's learned his lesson about not depending on medical recoveries on pitchers (see Madsen, Burnett and Hanson).

I know you like to troll but come on now, old man

WTH?!?  The only one behaving like a troll here is you. Cut the crap. 

If Dipoto "fixed" the bullpen or if you think it's much better than last year and Dipoto had something to do with that, let's hear i. 

Nothing really, he passed it off as something he didn't want to invest heavily in, or some quote similar to this.  I was surprised when they decided not to add a top flight, and healthy, closer in the off season.  Hopefully he's learned his lesson about not depending on medical recoveries on pitchers (see Madsen, Burnett and Hanson).

What is this continuous obsession about Burnett being a medical recovery or injury-prone? The guy had five straight years where he averaged 69 appearances prior to this year. Madson, I get. He was a cheap gamble. Hanson, I get. But for the love of all that is holy, please stop with the Burnett nonsense. It's pure fiction.