• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should Scioscia be retained at the end of the season?

nate

Should Scioscia be retained at the end of the season?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scioscia be retained at the end of the season?

• Yes
    • No

Also, we are stuck with these players, Scioscia obviously can't coach them to the playoffs, why not try someone else?

because it's not a coaching problem. Like I have said many times on this subject, if the team (read FO) decides that Scioscia is not a good fit for the team anymore, I am totally fine with making a change. I said the same thing about Hatcher too, even though I do not place the bulk of the blame on either of them.

You can't hit and run with a swing and miss player.  You don't need to matchup when you have a power hitter in a power hitting situation.  Scioscia seems to feel the need to do it anyway.

Yes when people wanted to fire Reagins you were against it, same with Dipoto.

it is nobodies fault.  Got it.

People seem to think Scioscia is great for what he did.  All I care about is what he is doing.  How much longer will he ride on prior success.

wrong. I wasn't against firing Reagins and I haven't been against firing Dipoto.

nice arguing with a strawman.

Ok...

I don't have a problem with Dipoto, he came into a mess and had a ton of work to do.  I do believe that Blanton was a stupid decision, I didn't get it at the time and it has proven to be a total disaster.  Pujols and Hamilton were as much about Arte as anything else.  He has said as much.

If he trades away any more pitching prospects I will lose it though.