• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pretty good lineup

Seen them several times.  Love them live.  Joan Jett, Rancid, Bad Religion, Yellowcard, and Pennywise are all awesome live too.  Plus Taking Back Sunday and Fall Out Boy can be good live if not a bit whiny and emo.

Saw screeching weasel a few years back. It was a childhood dream of mine. Would love to see them again! Seeing them in Chicago would be f'king awesome. If the Vindictives played also, I'd go ape.

Going to see Rancid in LA on the 26th, saw them a few years back and am looking forward to seeing them again. Great energy live. For me, they are the best mainstream punk band playing gigs.

No Guttermouth, Vandals, Lagwagon, or The Queers.

I'm out.

The queers were the first big show I saw at the showcase theater in corona 18 years ago. I saw them again in long beach at Alex's bar about 5 years ago. It is a small venue and was packed to capacity. One of the best shows.

The queers were the first big show I saw at the showcase theater in corona 18 years ago. I saw them again in long beach at Alex's bar about 5 years ago. It is a small venue and was packed to capacity. One of the best shows.

I heard about them through school and the older punk kids. One weekend my family left me alone for a weekend vacation I was interested in somehwere around 14/15. I rustled up about $23 in quarters and other change then took the extra car in the garage down to Sam Goody and bought "A Day Late and a Dollar Short".

I can't think of anything more punk rock than stealing your parents car underage just to go to the record store and buy a Queers album with change. I'll never forget the dude behind the counter when I was counting all the change asking, "Did you rob an ice cream truck?"

I may be missing out on an inside joke but Mike Ness was in Social D not Suicidal Tendancies... IMO ST blows.

They will always have this shining moment, one of those songs that always gets me pumped up:

I saw Zeke at Alex's bar about 6 years ago. Awesome place for shows.

I heard about them through school and the older punk kids. One weekend my family left me alone for a weekend vacation I was interested in somehwere around 14/15. I rustled up about $23 in quarters and other change then took the extra car in the garage down to Sam Goody and bought "A Day Late and a Dollar Short".

I can't think of anything more punk rock than stealing your parents car underage just to go to the record store and buy a Queers album with change. I'll never forget the dude behind the counter when I was counting all the change asking, "Did you rob an ice cream truck?"

Ha ha, nice. That was the first album I got of them too. Kicked out of the webelos is a classic. I used to wear my queers shirt all the time. It was worth it simply for the shock value.